Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

3.07.2009

march 7

it's worth repeating that "what can seem impossible is often possible with courage."

When I hear great heroic stories about someone beating the odds, keeping going in spite of crazy resistance, or picking up the pieces after conquering a life-altering disease, I get so inspired to keep going in my own life and NEVER give up.

Then a trial comes and knocks me off my feet, and I wonder if I will be able to keep on keeping on.

It's amazing how quickly we can lose courage when a trial comes our way. I love in James 5 where James reminds us of the perseverance of Job. Even James knows that sometimes in order for us to persevere we need to look into the past and be reminded how God has already brought others through!!

With God's help, you can have the courage to face whatever is staring you in the face today and causing you to fear and lose hope!

Would you send me your prayer request and let me know what you are facing so I can be praying with you to be strong and courageous? God is going to see you through...He has promised!

Blessings!

No comments: