Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

3.18.2009

march 18

it's worth repeating that you need to "be careful who influences you, and be careful how you influence others."

Leadership is influence.  We all have spheres of influence in our lives.  What we need to ask ourselves is what impact is our influence having in the lives of those around us??  Are they better because of our influence or not?  When you see something in someone you influence that you don't necessarily like..you may have to take a step back and ask yourself if that is something you see in yourself also...OUCH!  

I love to be around people that inspire me just when I am with them.  If I came to them down, I always leave filled with hope...ready to go on.  And I desire to be that type of person with that type of influence.

Today, who are you allowing to influence you??  Is it causing you to grow?  Who is in your sphere of influence?  How can you be a better influence on those around you??  

Take a step back today and ask yourself these questions...you will be a better leader because of it...

Blessings!

No comments: