Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

3.20.2009

march 20

it's worth repeating that "Nothing, absolutely nothing, is more important than learning to recognize God's voice when He speaks to you".

Have you ever been away from someone you care about and you just want to call them so you can hear their voice?? Their voice has an impact on you...it can be calming, refreshing, loving... it makes you feel secure to hear that person...

I have been feeling very desperate as of late to hear God's voice. There is so much noise all around us, but we have to hear His voice so we can be obedient, so we can be wise, so we can walk down the right path...

God still speaks to His people...but we have to intentionally listen. What does God want to speak to you today through His Word?? You will never know if You don't open His Word today and ask Him...

Blessings!

No comments: