Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

4.09.2009

april 9

it's worth repeating that "they (those who need salvation) will be forever grateful you took the time and made the effort to introduce them to Jesus."

Sometimes I think that if I tell someone about Jesus, they will just get offended and write me off as a religious fanatic. However, I know what my life would have been like without Jesus, so I also know that once that certain someone understands who Jesus is, and what He did for them, and how He can change their whole life around....then they will be thankful that I didn't keep my mouth shut to avoid rejection or embarrassment.

This weekend, many of us will see family members that need to know about Jesus more than they need an Easter Egg hunt, a ham and potatoes meal, or even to hear about all the latest family updates. They need to hear you talk about Jesus...who He is and what He's done in your life...

But, you will have to open your mouth and share.... I dare you!

Blessings!

No comments: