Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

4.11.2009

april 11

it's worth repeating that "Jesus conquered death!"

That is worth repeating to ourselves and everyone around us everyday!

No one that I have ever met is excited about dying...I HATE funerals! I HATE funeral homes! But just like Jesus, that is not our end, if we become a disciple of Jesus, the Christ! His resurrection guarantees our resurrection.

And all the anti-aging products that we use this side of heaven will only do us so much good. Even I use an anti-aging facial wash and moisturizer...haha! We all want to turn back the hands of time...but God will wipe out time, and wrinkles, and backaches, and headaches, and sickness, and disease, and depression, and despair, and DEATH!

What a hope we have...let's not keep it all bottled up and packaged..let's share it...TODAY, before it's too late...

Blessings!

No comments: