Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

6.07.2008

it's worth repeating that you are what you eat...

so tonight i am a delicious olive garden salad, some yummy garlic breadsticks, and Shrimp Caprese.

seriously, i love food!!! i am not a picky eater and just love a great meal, especially when i don't have to cook it or clean it up!

i love when Job says that he desires God's Word even more than food...wow!! I also want the Word of God to be my primary sustenance for my mind and soul... not self-help books, encouraging words from others, or even sermons... all of those are great, but if they are my primary sustenance then i am in trouble because i am relying on others to feed me. i need to feast on God's Word myself!!

are you allowing God's Word to be the food for your mind and soul?? most of us have a hard time neglecting the rumblings of our tummies (especially on Sundays around noon..ha!). Let's hope we also listen to the rumblings of our soul..

when was the last delicious spiritual meal you had??

Blessings!

No comments: