Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

6.16.2008

it's worth repeating that we were made to live in the present...

often i find myself spending time in my past, wishing i could change things, make better choices, take words back, treat my parents better, have more confidence with who I am in Christ, not be so boy-crazy...

other times and even more frequently i find myself trying to figure out my future...what does the future hold?  will we be safe or at war?  will my children learn to love the Lord?  will my husband and i be able to hear the voice of the Lord and know what to do with our lives?  will i miss God on something really important?  will my kids get hurt, sick, or broken-hearted?  i find myself thinking about my future but only thinking about it out of a mindset of fear?  I don't include God in my future when i think about my future with fear...

what i want to do is live more in the present..moment by moment walking in step with the Holy Spirit, relishing the amazing journey of life, appreciating the people in my life, and living life to the fullest?

are you stuck in your past??  are you fearing your future??

live in the present...after all, it is a gift from God...

Blessings

No comments: