Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

6.13.2008

it's worth repeating that the best things in life are free...

today, i am thinking of all the things in my life that cost me nothing but that bless me so much...

my husband (okay, the wedding cost a little bit...)
my children (i guess that could be argued too)
my salvation from sin
my relationship with God
the peace i have
all my family
all my friends
my memories
the sunrise
encouragement

these things are priceless to me..even if they cost a fortune they would be worth having and that is what makes them so amazing...

Lord, help me not to take these things for granted just because they are free..help me to treasure them like they are fine treasures...

what are some of the things that mean the most to you that are free???

i hope you enjoy your life's journey today..

blessings,
amanda

No comments: