Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

6.11.2008

it's worth repeating that God doesn't call the qualified He qualifies the called...

I am so glad I don't have to submit a resume to God for Him to decide whether He thinks I am worthy to be used or not. I have done so many things, made so many mistakes and have so many weaknesses that could easily disqualify me from being useful to God, but instead He just asks me to be available and obedient to Him...

i was reminded tonight that God works great under pressure... he always pulls through in the clutch...and I am so thankful that when we commit our plans to Him to succeed...

Tonight, I also get to play a role that I am not qualified for...the role of tooth fairy. My oldest daughter, Annie, lost her first tooth today...so i am going to figure out what a tooth fairy should give her daughter for her first lost tooth!! wow, my little girl is growing up so fast!!

if there is something in your life that you feel God has asked you to do, but you don't feel qualified at all to do it, then it probably is Him calling you because He doesn't need people who can do everything on their own...he needs obedient and willing people...

so even if those are your only "qualifications", then you get the job!!!

Blessings!

No comments: