Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

6.06.2008

it's worth repeating that friends are the best resources we have...

i am a pretty straight forward person...so here it is. I have been stressed to the max lately. I have had a hard time enjoying life, my husband, my kids, my friends, everything, because i have just felt so overwhelmed...and irritated that i feel so far behind in life.

today, my husband gave me one of the best gifts i have ever received. it was a notebook filled with notes from my close friends and family that brought me to tears. Each person wrote in their note what I mean to them...yes, the impact i have had on them, or the difference i have made in their lives.

sometimes it is TOO easy to get bogged down with all the monotony of everyday life that we forget that everything we do can be a blessing to someone else...

i felt humbled, loved, and recharged as i read each note. i laughed, cried, and chuckled as i remembered some great times, and thought about some priceless friends...

are you feeling bogged down? overwhelmed? depressed?

remember, your ordinary life can make an extraordinary difference to someone else..
your kind, encouraging word can recharge a dead soul...

Blessings!

No comments: