Welcome to my blog!

My blog is personal. It's real. It's about me. It's about life's struggles. It's about amazing grace. Relentless hope. Second Chances. True Recovery. It's my journey. Thanks for joining me!

5.08.2009

May 8

It's worth repeating that we should never "settle for less than a living, breathing, walking, talking relationship with the King of Kings Himself, when it's part of our inheritance"

There have been times in my journey with Christ that I have read John 10:10 about how CHrist came to give us abundant life--life to the fullest, and I have thought to myself..."My life doesn't seem so abundant...so why is God not making my life abundant?"

After questioning God about why He has caused my life to be a struggle instead of a success, a headache instead of a happy adventure...I realized my life was not so abundant because of me...not God.

I had settled for serving God...doing the ministry...working for Jesus...and not having a vibrant relationship with Him!  It became a job to serve the Lord, instead of a joy that flowed out of my relationship with Him...

Have you settled on just being a churchgoer?  Just working for the Lord, but not walking in a close relationship with Him?  Then life may feel like a drudgery to you as well...

Breathe a breath of fresh air today...and start to pursue a "living, breathing, walking, talking relationship with the King of Kings"...after all, that is what Christ died for...so you could have an abundant life!

Blessings!


No comments: